Monday, May 14, 2012

Final Analysis of Project Web

Project Web has been an amazing and unique way of learning for me. Instead of writing on a paper that was to be read by one person alone, I was writing for hundreds or more people who were checking my blogs. Throughout my schooling, I have only been writing essays that were formal and had to use the basis of a well-written essay. Project Web, however, let me write anything I wanted to write without any basis or rubric to follow. It was my own mind writing freely on the internet. I think Project Web is a great way of learning language because it shows how English and Composition classes do not have to be boring. Most students give up on a course because they are not thrilled by the material covered and the way they're being covered. Project Web can surely change that for those who struggle with English classes, just as it did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment