Monday, May 14, 2012

Personal reflection of class

English 114 with Sean has been the best course I have taken in CSUN so far. It was my first class among all my classes that I took this year and it was a great way to start my college life. Sean is not an old, monotoned, and boring instructor who makes a student learn through boring lectures and expect a 20 page research paper on evolution the very same night. Sean has a unique way of conveying the material to us through the use of proper communications that human beings have and the use of new technology. He helped us understand how space being used in reality is also used in video games. We read a comic strip and analyzed that instead of analyzing a 100 year old poem that no insane person gives a crap about anymore. Having a graduate student as a professor also helps because he understands the needs, requirements, and the process of being a freshman because he was one not too long ago. Having him for one whole year was also great because he had time to learn how each student worked and how we can maximize our potential for the class. This class had a great impression on CSUN for me and I hope to have more courses like these and instructors, (SCRATCH THAT), Professors, like Sean Pessin.

No comments:

Post a Comment